We provide the links to our key documents for review by neighbours in advance of neighbourhood consultation BBQ, Sunnyside, 299 Nancarrow Lane, Nashdale on Saturday 28 October 2017 from 4pm onwards.
To RSVP to the BBQ please use the link below.
We are willing to discuss our proposals amicably with our neighbours and have already taken on board and adopted a range of stakeholder feedback within our designs to date.
Feedback can be provided by email or telephone if you prefer.
We’d love to collaborate with neighbours on planting nature corridors (trees) to join in gap areas between each of our lands and the Canobolas State Forest – see the below map and possible target areas for revegetation circled in white pen, and also to work constructively with neighbours on feral pest eradication in our immediate vicinity.
Meet our team
Mark Smith is the director of the land owning company, DC Partners (Nominees) Pty Ltd. He and his wife Lisa are the property owners through DC Partners.
Our ecological advisor is OzArk EHM.
Our soil science advisor is Stuart Brisbane of Environmental Earth Sciences.
Our statutory planning advisor is Amanda Rasmussen, a Nashdale local with loads of town planning experience.
DC Partners (Nominees) Pty Ltd.
- Master of Business Administration (University of Newcastle).
- Juris Doctor (Post Grad Law), Final year student (2014-2017), University of Sydney.
- Graduate Diploma in Business Law (UNSW, deferred).
- Member of the Graduate Management Association of Australia.
- Member, Tax Institute.
- Member, NSW Young Lawyers.
- Member, Sydney University Law Society.
Planning Potential, Nashdale NSW.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Environmental Science (Macquarie Uni).
- Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning (UNE).
Ecologist / Project Manager.
OzArk Environmental & Heritage Management Pty Ltd
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (University of New
- Bachelor of Laws (University of New England).
- Practicing member of the NSW Ecological Consulting
- Practicing member of the Environment Institute of Australia
and New Zealand (EIANZ).
To access our key documents, please click the links below:
- Site plan, Stage 2.1 revised as at 20 October 2017.
- Ecological Assessment Report (Final, 16 October 2017).
- Soil classification Report.
- Proposed eco cabins.
- Proposed commercial kitchens.
Video – note – this is for proposed Stage 3 which includes a conservatory restaurant (subject to council approval) – http://snowgumsretreat.com/tourism/daoverview/